In response to dramatic changes in the digital enterprise, business users require access to on demand services tailored to their unique specifications. Fail to deliver and they’ll quickly seek out solutions from alternate service providers that fall outside of your control. IT Service Management with ITIL 3.0 is a proven set of best practices simplifies core Service Management processes born out of proven heritage in ITSM. ITIL 3.0 quickly aligns people, processes and technology to improve service delivery while lowering costs. Service Management that’s data-driven is business ready.
The program will aid understand the big picture covering topics of IT Balanced Scorecard, and COBIT. With its central theme of ITIL 3.0 (IT Infrastructure Library), you will be able to develop Powerful analytics generate actionable insights from your systems data. This allows your organization to foresee impending outages or predict shifts in user demand for a more proactive approach to service delivery and will take you through the myriad details of Change Management, Configuration Management, Release Management, Incident Management, etc. in a step by step manner. You will learn each process area and the connections between them.
- Self-Assessment Exercises: During this part Self-Assessment of Major ITIL processes will be conducted.
- Service Desk
- Change Management
- Configuration Management
- Service Level Management
- IT Services Management
- Overview of ITIL – two parts: Services Support & Services Delivery
- Services Support – Service Desk, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Release Management
- Services Delivery – Service Level Management, Capacity Management, Availability Management, Financial Management, Service Continuity Management
- Key Terminologies: Services Catalogue, Service Level Agreements (Unit & Customer), Change Management Group, Change Advisory Board, etc.
- Project: A real-time Project will be given for the proof of concept.
- MOCK Exam: A Mock
- exam will be conducted for those who want to pursue ITIL 3.0 Foundation Certification.
Highly interactive workshop like delivery, real life examples will be discussed. Each Self-Assessment Exercise will be followed by a short discussion on critical areas needed for improving your score. Selected Standards documentation, Sample forms, checklists, etc. will be shown. Some hard copy and many softcopy handouts shall be distributed (Bring along your flash drives).
- CIO’s, IT Managers, Network Managers, Infrastructure Specialists, Help Desk Teams, QA Professionals, DBA’s, Team Leaders, Auditors, IT Vendors, Business Continuity Teams, etc.