The ITIL® Service Strategy certificate is the first phase in the IT Service Management lifecycle, which focuses on the business fundamentals to drive the need for IT services.This three-day course will take you through an explanation of these fundamentals and show how they drive the need for IT services and provide justification for investments.It will cover how to design, develop, and implement service management – not only as an organisational capability but also as a strategic asset.
The ITIL® Service Strategy intermediate certificate is one of the five lifecycle phase courses that builds on the knowledge gained from the ITIL® Foundation certificate.This lifecycle phase is for you if you wish to seek, or currently hold, a management or team leader role within your organisation. The primary focus for this ITIL® Service Strategy certification is the management of teams responsible for the strategic assessment and planning for new or changing IT services, which will enable your organisation to achieve its strategic goals.
About the Course
All of our tutors are experienced Service Management experts, and they will explain in detail the relevant aspects of Service Strategy. You will be taken through the strategies, policies and constraints needed to plan, and put into operation, the policies and procedures, and architectures that aim to deliver more effective and efficient IT services.
You will learn all about the following skills and abilities:
- Service Strategy Principles
- Defining services and market spaces
- Conducting Strategic Assessments
- Financial Management
- Service Portfolio Management
- Managing demand
- Driving strategy through the Service Lifecycle
- Understanding Critical Success Factors and risks
Who Should Attend
- You wish to have a greater understanding of the ITIL® Service Strategy stage of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle and how activities in it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within your organisation
- You are a IT professional working in a role associated with strategic planning, execution and control within a service-based business model, or you are seeking an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved in Service Strategy
- You are seeking progress towards the ITIL® Master in IT Service Management for which the ITIL® Expert is a prerequisite.
You are in one of the following IT professions or areas:
- IT Management
- IT Finance Manager
- Supplier Relationship Management