ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an IT Service Management System (ITSMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of IT Service Management Systems and consequently improve an organization’s IT processes and/or services, effectiveness and overall performance.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of IT Service Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO/IEC 20000 in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Managers or consultants involved in IT Service Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an IT Service Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ITSMS requirements
- ITSMS team members
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO/IEC 20000-2 and other standards and regulatory framework
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ITSMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ITSMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing IT Service Management System best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of an ITSMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and comprehensive knowledge of implementation principles.