Android App Development course being offered from QEdge is a step towards making the aspirants into the masters of Android Programming. We help in this process by making you learn the fundamental concepts of this course in relative Mobile App Development Field. Android Application Development has become a very popular and highly demanded programming.
We at QEdge believe in creating a cream bunch of expert professionals you can pretty well cater to such needs of the IT industry and this course is a relative step in this regard. Under the course, we include modules of Android App Development, basics to the advanced level techniques of Android App Development.
We offer an extensive Android Training in Hyderabad and Bangalore by our excellent real time Android professionals with a rich industry experience of over 10+ years. They have a remarkable training experience of training more than 5540+ students via both online and classroom training.
With the successful completion of this course of Android Development Training with us, you will be able to –
- Get an introductory knowledge on mobility and high demand of mobile devices that use Android systems for running their Operating Systems
- Have an insight on various related concepts of- Content Providers, Services, Intents, Multimedia, Storage, GPS, SQLite, Network, Widgets, Phone services, XML Layouts, Sensor Manager, Permissions, Accelerometer, Refresh handler, Gyroscope, Animation, RSS, Threads, Animated 2D Games, JSON, Game Engine, Google Play Store, Full game, and many more.
- Learn the usage of Cascading Style Sheet, level 1 (CSS1) as recommended from the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
- Learn JQuery tools to be integrated with HTML based document’s traversal and manipulation systems, animation, event handling, and tools of Ajax to be easily used across multiple browsers.
- Learn JQuery tools with integration to Mobile apps development and running across multiple platform mobile frameworks.
- Understand the way to design and create a simplified and well enhanced mobile web applications through integrated codes and tools of HTML5, jQuery, CSS3, and jQuery UI in to a single framework.
- Execute Performance Engineering or SPE (Systems/Software Performance Engineering)
- Understand the ways to perform software quality management process.
WHO CAN LEARN?
Anyone looking for a career transformation in the Android domain or wishes to become Mobile Application Developer can opt for this course. No specific requirement, apart from a basic Programming background is required for learning this course. Anyone with a graduation degree, a student or even a working professional who wishes to pursue their career in the Android field can undergo this training.